Neural Network Machine Learning for NLP
Last week, we updated package ruimtehol on CRAN. The package provides an easy interface for R users to Starspace which is a general purpose neural embedding model for text data.
Notable changes are that the package now also builds fine on Mac OS and runs fine on all CRAN platforms. If you are interested to see what the package can do, have a look at the presentation below or visit the package vignette at https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/ruimtehol/vignettes/ground-control-to-ruimtehol.pdf
If you like it, give it a star at https://github.com/bnosac/ruimtehol and if you need commercial support on text mining, get in touch.
Upcoming training schedule
Interested in NLP? Then you might as well be interested in the following courses provided in Belgium. Hope to see you there!
- 2020-02-19&20: Advanced R programming: Subscribe here
- 2020-03-12&13: Computer Vision with R and Python: Subscribe here
- 2020-03-16&17: Deep Learning/Image recognition: Subscribe here
- 2020-04-22&23: Text Mining with R: Subscribe here
- 2020-05-06&07: Text Mining with Python: Subscribe here