RolleR - continuous integration for R users
As part of our continuous effort in order to integrate analytical technologies inside your organisation, we help set up, design and implement continuous integration stacks for R users. RolleR is a collection of tools we provide during a bnosac project, allowing to automate R procedures and processes.
- Roller is a group of tools which allow R users to more easily automate R processes inside the organisation, maintain R packages and do continuous integration for R users. It consists of a code repository, continuous integration and job schedulers.
- The software is offered freely during bnosac projects in order to speed up deployment of models, GUI's and data flows in R. The software is requested mostly in combination with R training.
R continuous integration
1 Setting up enterprise-ready R packages and their dependencies which are usefull for the analytics
2 Combining these packages with own in-house built R packages
3 Setting up a CRAN-like repository which contains these packages and their dependencies. Allowing for reproducibility, upgrading + maintenance.
4 Setting up continuous integration builds and tools to automate updates to R code and flag issues. Triggering of R code directly into real-life applications.
R process automation
RolleR includes as well tooling to schedule R processes and maintain the output and logs. These integrations work directly with RStudio.
Free during project and 6 months after the project end. Features:
- Access to continuous integration platform
- Unlimited continuous integration builds
- Own CRAN R package repository
- Training on R package development / R automation & continuous integration
- Within day support on R package issues
Pricing 2500 € / year. Similar setup as Business + in addition:
- Setup of in-house continuous integration platform
- Yearly in-house course on R automation
- Advise on structuring R projects
- Direct support for integration + automation issues at cheap dayly rate